You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Dedicated open Fobus inner holster, FIT-SPECIFIC IWB type. GLC - the world's first ergonomically designed IWB holster. The reinforced injection-molded polymer construction makes it extremely lightweight and low profile. The slim, minimal sweat guard provides an effective barrier between your body and the firearm while, at the same, allowing you to rapidly holster and unholster when needed. For Glock pistols: 17, 19, 22, 23, 26 and 27.
Type of holster - FIT-SPECIFIC IWB (Inside the Waist Band) designed for hidden carrying inside the pants (attached from the inside to the waist). Extremely light, perfectly contoured allows a full range of motion during use. The IWB holster is equipped with a passive retention, thanks to which the assembly and disassembly of the holster on the belt is simple and quick. The low profile makes it easy to hide the weapon, protecting it from damage. The shape effectively wicks away excess sweat, protecting the weapon against its harmful effects. The holster does not have a tendency to move, it is suitable for working under the "cover", when discretion is an important element. Without the possibility of adjusting the angle of the holster. Right-handed version available.
Instructions for use of the IWB holster:
1) Unload your firearm before attempting to attach the holster.
2) Place the holster inside the pants (between the body and the pants material)
3) You can use the unloaded pistol placed in the holster as a handle. This will facilitate the correct placement / adjustment of the holster.
4) The top fastening hook should be above the top edge of the belt (outside of the pants).
5) The lower fastening hook should be under the lower edge of the belt (inside the pants).
6) When moving the holster, find the most convenient place to carry it.
Product Group Number: GLC
For the pistol: Glock
Type of holster: Open
Holster type: FIT-SPECIFIC IWB
Material: RX18 polymer
Color: Black matt
Producer: Fobus International Ltd., Israel
Created by Sharg® Company