- Police RSG Gel Cone 63 ml hand-held pepper spray gel. One of the most effective gases available on the market. Made in Germany, non-flammable Police RSG for professional applications (PZH certificate) Polish police.
Police RSG Gel Cone 63ml, the most effective hand-held pepper spray, designed for professional applications (equipped with, among others, Polish and German police). Growing threats force the use of more and more effective means of defense. An excellent solution is manufactured in Germany, non-flammable Police RSG gas with a numbing substance in the form of a gel. The product has PZH certificate.
Gas works well in places where radical intervention is needed, e.g. during mass events, effective to defend against an attacker / group of attackers who are also under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances, works well to defend domestic trespass. The chemical composition was chosen so that the gas was effective against aggressive animals. A strong irritant, causes inflammatory reactions of the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and throat, causes temporary vision impairment, burning of the skin, makes breathing difficult.
Head - a professional head from Company KKS with a FLIP TOP flap and a drip. Made of polymer used in the production of weapon components, it guarantees excellent resistance to mechanical damage. The shape of the head facilitates quick use of the putter, protects against uncontrolled use (Flip-Top flap) and the effects of contact with tear substance during use (drips). The design of the head guarantees repeatability of the gas stream (range), facilitating effective, effective intervention or defense.
Nozzle - CONE discards irritant in the form of a cloud. It is characterized by immediate dispersion of the numbing agent, it does not require precise targeting of the aggressor (effective defense against a group of attackers).
Gel - a numbing substance in the form of a gel. Less susceptible to gusts of wind, increases the range of the gas stream and adhesion of the active substance. Reduces the effect of respiratory tract irritation in confined spaces only to the attacker.
Propellant - (propellant) inert, non-flammable. The use of a non-flammable substance protects the officer / user against liability for the effects of burns of the attacker during the defense (use of the pitcher against persons, e.g. smokers during interventions).
Capacity - the selection of a hand-held gas thrower with the right capacity is one of the most important purchase decisions. The size of the container determines the effective defense in the event of a threat to your family, your property. Whenever possible, always choose the largest possible capacity. RMG 63 ml, the most popular among professional users / uniformed services, guarantees effectiveness and control of situations during an emergency.
Important! The product contains the irritant OC (oleoresin capsicum). It causes a strong allergy-like reaction: tearing, redness of the skin, as well as severe burning of mucous membranes. In case of contact with gas, rinse eyes and face with cold water. Do not rub, the symptoms will disappear after approx. 45 min.
Product code: 12063-CS
Name: Sharg Police RSG Gel 2 million SHU, Cone 63 ml
Type of agent: Gel (gel)
Gas type: Pepper
Nozzle type: Cone (cloud)
Head type: Flip Top KKS (with flap and drip)
Scoville Heat Units: 2,000,000 SHU
Oleoresin Capsicum: 13.2% OC
Capacity: 63 ml
Dimensions: 130 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 5-6 m
Warranty: on the bottom of the container
Country of origin: Germany
Producer: Sharg Poland
Transfer / use method:
1. Do not wear in hard to find places.
2. Protect the container against: mechanical damage (eg with keys), temperatures above 50 ° C (eg in a car) that can lead to unsealing.
3. Keep a safe distance during the defense.
4. Point the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. When spraying the numbing substance, keep away from the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective extent of the irritant depends, among others from atmospheric conditions (rain, opposite wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of residual irritant
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical assistance.
Prepared by: Sharg®