You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
CLIP MAGAZINE-A .25, magazine 10-shots for airguns made by Hatsan Arms Company: Flash, FlashPup, BullMaster, Barrage, Barrage-W, Sortie, Sortie-W and Proxima - the world's first multi-gun windbreaker with lower wind. The magazine consists of a matt front and a back part made of transparent plexiglass.
1. Hold the magazine with the aluminum side facing you.
2. Gently turn the transparent part to the right to reveal the first chamber into which you are inserting the goblet with the groat in the direction of the glass.
3. Slide the transparent part further to the right and load the remaining chambers of the magazine.
4. After loading the magazine, set both parts in the starting position.
5. Holding the magazine with the aluminum part facing the barrel, slide it in from the right side of the windbreaker and gently push it in until it locks in place. The magazine can only be put in a windbreaker in one way.
Depending on the caliber, the offered magazines differ in their capacity:
CLIP MAGAZINE-A .177 caliber 4.5 mm, 14 shots
CLIP MAGAZINE-A .22 caliber 5.5 mm, 12-shots
CLIP MAGAZINE-A .25 caliber 6.35mm, 10-shots
Created by: Sharg® Company - including importer Hatsan Company