Smith's 50821, 8'' Dual Grit Combination Sharpening Stone
- 50821, Smith's 2-sided stone sharpener. Made of synthetic aluminum oxide abrasive. Dark side with Extra Corase 100, light side with Coarse 240 gradation. For people who prefer traditional wet sharpening.
50821 - double-sided stone grinder with two gradations, by the American company Smith's. Made of synthetic abrasive, aluminum oxide, for people who prefer traditional wet sharpening.
Flat stone for sharpening knives, scissors and small workshop, gardening and carpentry tools. The large sharpening surface means that we can also sharpen larger tools on stone, e.g. axes, cleavers, machetes, spades.
Dark side, synthetic stone with Extra Corase 100 gradation (very rough), best for repairing badly damaged blades or sharpening very blunt cutting edges. Bright side with Coarse 240 gradation (coarse, rough) for proper sharpening, quick focusing on less damaged blades.
- Before using, immerse the stone in water for about 15 minutes.
- Hold the knife at an angle of 15 °-30 ° to the stone. Keep the angle constant when sharpening.
- Move the blade forward and backward at a light pace.
- Use the entire surface of the stone for sharpening.
- The sharpening stone should be moist.
- When burrs appear during sharpening, change to the other side.
- Finally, clean the edge of the blade and stone thoroughly
Product number: 50821 (027925508213)
Name: 7 "Dual Grit Combination Sharpening Stone, Fine
Abrasive: Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3)
Gradation: Extra Coarse 100, 240
Dimensions: 203.2 mm x 50.8 mm x 19.0 mm / 8"x 2" x 0.75"
Weight: 430.0 g / 15.17 oz
Producer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Directed by: Sharg® Company