Cold-Oxide KTJ NU-Blak No. 82 Cream 50g (OKS02)
- NU Blak No. 82 permanent cold oxidation in gel op. 50 g - Blackfast method. For spotting on worn or damaged parts of the weapon. Gives a black matte shade to the steel surface. The blackening process does not affect the size of the oxidized object.
Oxyda cold - a blackening system for metals, cast iron using the „Blackfast” method of the English company Blackfast Chemical LTD (a leader in the field of blackening at room temperature). Until now, oxidation was possible using expensive equipment by boiling in chemical solutions at high temperatures of 140 ° C. This made impossible the oxidation process on its own.
Process of cold oxidation - before oxidation, oxidized metal surfaces should be cleaned of rust, dirt, grease with the NU Blak Nr 16 degreaser made by Blackfast. For the oxidation process, it is necessary to physically and chemically clean the metal surface. If necessary, first use a rust remover.
1. apply NU-Blak No. 16 degreaser to the metal surface to be oxidised.
2. remove degreased with a dampened cloth.
3. Using a clean cloth, apply NU-Blak Nr 82 oxidizing to the surface to be oxidised. Wait 3-5 minutes.
Apply the oxidiser several times until a nice black coating results.
4. remove the excess NU-Blak Nr 82 with a clean wet cloth or wash under running water.
5. For protection against corrosion, use Brunox® Gun Care Spray. Remove excess oil after use.
6. the oxidation process has been completed.
Directed by: Sharg® - direct importer
Stelle eine Frage
Ihre Bewertung schreiben