Sharg Graphite Gel 3mln SHU Pepper Spray, HJF 750ml (11700-H-RED)
- Sharg Graphite Red Pepper Gel 3ml SHU, HJF 750ml (RED). The largest, most effective gas available on the market. For professional applications: to defend against an attacker / group of attackers, home mir. HJF nozzle distributed cloud. Made in Germany.
Graphite Red Pepper Gel 3ml SHU, HJF 750ml (RED), the largest container of manual pepper spray in gel. Strengthened formula 3,000,000 million SHU, 15 OC% (Oleoresin Capsicum), 1.95% MC (Major Capsaicinoids). Made in Germany, the most effective defense gas available on the market.
Container in red color, type RAL 3000, used in car extinguishers. Capacity and color preferred by drivers carrying valuable cargo (including TIR) or fearing for their safety abroad.
For professional applications for defense against an attacker / group of attackers who are also under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances. It works to protect the domestic peace. The chemical composition was chosen so that it was equally effective against aggressive animals.
Nozzle - HJF (High Jet Fog), ejects the irritant over a large distance in the form of a highly dispersed cloud, it does not require precise aiming. A strong stream of numbing substance limits its susceptibility to weather conditions (wind, rain). HJF nozzle is characterized by the largest range and effectiveness, especially useful when defending against a large group of attackers. It works in places of large clusters of people where effective intervention is needed (e.g. mass events).
Gel - a numbing substance in the form of a gel. Less susceptible to gusts of wind, increases the range of the gas stream and adhesion of the active substance. Reduces the effect of respiratory tract irritation in confined spaces only to the attacker.
Head - Pistol Grip made of damage-resistant polymer, allows a firm grip with the whole hand, also in glove. The ergonomic shape of the head facilitates quick use of the putter while protecting against accidental use.
Capacity - the selection of a hand-held gas thrower with the right capacity is one of the most important purchase decisions. The size of the container determines the effective defense in the event of a threat to your family, your property. The largest of the RMG 750 ml pitchers offered is a guarantee of effectiveness and control of the situation during a threat regardless of the number of aggressors. For defense against a particularly aggressive attacker / large number of attackers, ideal for protecting property, e.g. home, apartment, car, company. At least one gas container is recommended for each floor of the building. Used by the police, security agencies to secure mass events (matches, concerts).
Important! - contains an irritant OC (oleoresin capsicum). It causes a strong allergy-like reaction: tearing, redness of the skin, as well as severe burning of mucous membranes. In case of contact with gas, rinse eyes and face with cold water. Do not rub. The symptoms will disappear after approx. 45 min.
Product code: 11700-H-RED
Name: Sharg Graphite Red Pepper Gel 3 million SHU, HJF 750 ml Red
Type of agent: Gel (gel)
Gas type: Pepper
Nozzle type: Cloud
Head type: HFJ (High Jet Fog)
Scoville Heat Units: 3,000,000 SHU
Oil solution / Oleoresin Capsicum: 15% OC
Capacity: 750 ml
Dimensions: 280 mm x 80 mm
Effective range: 7-8 m
Warranty: on the bottom of the container
Country of origin: Germany
Producer: Sharg, Poland
Transfer / use method:
1. Do not wear in hard to reach places.
2. Protect the container against: mechanical damage (eg with keys), temperatures above 50 ° C (eg in a car) that can lead to unsealing.
3. Keep a safe distance during the defense.
4. Point the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. When spraying the numbing substance, keep away from the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective extent of the irritant depends, among others from atmospheric conditions (rain, opposite wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of residual irritant.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical assistance.
Prepared by: Sharg®