Dieses Produkt ist in unseren Shops erhältlich
The large central spot and wide side illumination make the Viking Pro the best choice for short to medium range with a maximum range of up to 288 meters. The wide beam allows you to comfortably target objects within a short distance of 50-70 meters. The brightness of the light output is an impressive 2200 lumens. There is no need to buy an additional device to charge the battery. The battery charges inside the flashlight from any power source with a USB output.
With a silicone tactical ring and a tactical button on the back of the housing, the flashlight is easy to operate with one hand. The model is compatible with original color filters and gel switches, as well as any universal under-barrel mount for tactical applications.
INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED ACCESSORIES
Trauma-resistant, ergonomic silicone tactical ring provides a comfortable, tactical grip
Super strong nylon case with several attachment options: on belt of any width, on Molle bracket, on equipment thanks to durable steel ring.
Steel clip with wear-resistant black titanium coating for attachment to clothing, equipment or belt
Super strong paracord wrist strap with size adjustment and steel carabiner for quick removal and attachment to flashlight
NEW VIKING PRO POSSIBILITIES
- Maximum brightness: special precision-designed reflector for efficient, wide LED and tempered glass with anti-reflective coating create a large spot of light with a wide side illumination of 2200 lumens. The light spot diameter is 20m at a distance of 100m.
- Upgraded electronics and firmware: extended run time and increased brightness.
- New tactical button: silent electronic button eliminates unmasking during hunting or special operations.
- Fast magnetic charger: the included 18650 Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery charges in 3 hr 40 min.
- Improved springs: the use of new springs to better protect the battery and controller and increase operational efficiency.
- Improved reliability: special placement and fixing of the driver in the flashlight body.
- Stylish housing: matte anodizing, elegant design, branding in new corporate style.
- Enhanced equipment: included high capacity 3500 mAh battery and fast USB magnetic charger. The flashlight is ready to use right out of the box.
- Compatible with magnetic gel switch: optional magnetic gel switch with the ability to turn on the light instantly (just by pressing the button) or permanently. Easily mounts to the flashlight in one motion without unscrewing the back cover.
ADVANTAGES OF TACTICAL FLASHLIGHTS WITH MAGNETIC CHARGER
- Pro Powerful electronics ensure constant brightness even at -40 °C and when the battery is not fully charged.
- Pro Two control types: hunting and tactical. Tactical type for quick access to maximum brightness and Strobe mode.
- Withstands the recoil of any caliber weapon due to improved springs and placement of the controller in a reinforced capsule with protective mass.
- Standard 1-inch diameter housing compatible with any accessory, including the original magnetic gel switch and magnetic under-barrel mount for quick removal and installation on the weapon.
- The dual-phase electronic button similar to the mechanical button, has two levels of pressure, while it has become quiet, and the life has been increased more than 20 times.
- The convex button allows you to easily turn on the flashlight in your hand.
- The innovative technology allows the use of any 18650 Li-Ion batteries with a discharge current of 10A and provides full short circuit protection even when the magnetic port comes in contact with metal objects.
- Solid housing made of aircraft grade aluminum, special matte anodizing without sharp knurling.
- Steel impact edge in matte black titanium finish to prevent unmasking, for additional protection of the optics in case of a fall and as a crushing impact agent.
- Active overheat protection above +58 °С in real time and low battery warning.
- Full protection against water, dirt and dust according to IP68 standard - the flashlight continues to work even at a depth of 25 meters up to 5 hours. Withstands drops from the 10th floor.
- Reliable and waterproof magnetic port.
- Full 10 year warranty.
18650 Li-Ion battery (3500 mAh) included.
For stable flashlight operation, we recommend using the company's 18650 Li-Ion batteries without a protection plate or batteries with a protection plate, providing 10A discharge current.
Product Number: F07701W
Name: Armytek Viking Pro Magnet USB, Warm
LED: Cree XHP50.2
Power supply: 1x 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
Maximum range: 288.0 m / 944.9 ft.
Turbo: 2200 lm/1 h 33 min (940 lm after 3 min)
High: 400 lm/5 h 13 min
Medium: 150 lm/12 h 20 min
Low: 56 lm/32 h
Special Modes: Strobe
IPX Standard: IP-68 Waterproof (25 Meter Submersible / 5 hours)
Drop Resistance: 25.0 m / 82.0 ft.
Housing Material: Type III 400HV premium anodized aircraft aluminum
Length: 160.0 mm / 6.30"
Head Diameter: 41.0 mm / 1.61"
Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1.0"
Weight: 185.0 g / 6.53 oz. (with battery)
Armytek Viking Pro Magnet USB Flashlight, Warm - 1 piece.
Fast, magnetic USB charger - 1 pc.
Spare o-ring - 2 pcs.
User manual - 1 pc.
18650 3500 mAh Li-Ion battery - 1 pc.
Nylon pouch - 1 pc.
Clip - 1 pc.
Adjustable paracord wrist strap - 1 pc.
Silicone tactical ring - 1 pc.
Developed by: Sharg® company