Buy a product and check it in your own time, at home.
You can return the product without providing a reason within
30 days to withdraw from the contract
Your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore you can make a return without providing a reason within
No stress and worry
Thanks to the integration with cheap returns you can purchase without stress and be sure that the return process will be hassle free.
Select a refund to your customer balance and we will cover the return shipment costs
303MF - Pocket Stone Double Stuff 1 "x 5" made of aluminum oxide (alumina) double-sided ceramic sharpener. The sharpener is a combination of two Spyderco stones: a medium-grained 303M with gradation Medium Grit 600 (brown) for pre-sharpening and fine grit 303F with gradation Fine Grit 1800 (white) for edge finishing and polishing.
Light, universal and compact (127mm x 25mm x 6.4mm), ideal for trips and everyday. For sharpening knives, machetes, scissors and small tools.
1. Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. The suede cover can be used as a non-slip base.
3. Hold the knife at an angle of 15 ° -30 ° to the stone. Important! Keep a steady angle when sharpening.
4. Move the knife forward and backward at a single pace by pushing it lightly.
5. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening.
6. When the edges get sharpened, change the side to the second - drag the blade over the stone to smooth the burr.
7. Finally clean the edge of the blade carefully.
8. Ceramic grinders are used dry without using water or oil.
Created by: Sharg® Company - direct importer
Your previous questions regarding this product