- Optional Hatsan magazine for PCP AT44 airguns. Compressed air tank with a capacity of 180cc. The pressure gauge allows you to control the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of its charge.
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
180CC optional air tube / container for PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) air guns from Hatsan Arms. For AT44 air rifles in calibres: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) and 6.35 mm (.25).
Cartridge - made of steel, replaceable cylinder with a capacity of 180 cc. A fully charged container allows you to fire 60-80 effective shots depending on the caliber of the airgun (data for the FAC version). Built-in pressure gauge allows you to control the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of its charge. The rotating cover protects the cartridge inlet against damage. 200 bar maximum pressure. Cartridge weight filled at 150 bar pressure, approximately 1055 g, empty cartridge weight 850 g.
The container works perfectly with the tuned cartridge valve needle (FAC) #2312-HP (High Power), which increases the pressure in the cartridge, restoring the maximum energy of the air rifle available for a given model and caliber. (According to Polish law, registration of airguns with energy above 17 J is required).
Created by: Sharg® Company