- 2 Steps Sharpener is two-steps diamond sharpener from Taylor’s Company. Rubber suction cup, two-stage system of sharpening discs. Coarse roughing synthetic diamond (Coarse), ceramic smoothing (Fine). For sharpening steel and ceramic blades.
2 Steps Sharpener - easy-to-use two-stage diamond sharpener from Taylor's Eye Witness. Rubber suction cup, two-stage system of sharpening discs. Coarse roughing - synthetic diamond (Coarse gradation), smoothing - ceramics (Fine gradation). For sharpening steel and ceramic blades. Designed for right and left-handers.
1. Place the sharpener on a flat, clean surface, then immobilize using the suction cup.
2. When the blade is ceramic, heavily damaged or blunt use diamond blades (360 degree). Slide the clamp a few times by pushing the blade through the slot.
3. In order to sharpen the blade or its smoothing after roughing, use ceramic discs (gradation 1200) - slide gently through the slot.
4. At the end, clean the edge of the blade carefully.
Product number: T520
Name: 2 Steps Sharpener
Type: Ceramic, Diamond
Gradation: Fine, Coarse
Weight: 107 g / 3.77 oz
Producer: Taylor's Eye Witness, England
Created by: Sharg® Company - direct importer