- Fobus Holster Sig P220/226, S&W 3913, Sar Arms Left (SG-21 LH)
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
*Available in Left-Hand
(BH) Belt Holder
(BHP) Police Belt Holder
(RT) Rotating Paddle
(BH RT) Rotating Belt Holder
(BHP RT) Rotating Police Belt Holder
(A) Ankle Holster
(EX) Thigh Rig
(KTF SR) Shoulder Rig
(VARIO) Variable Belt Loop
(VARIO RT) Rotating Variable Belt Loop
(TB) Thumb Break
How to use
Tighten your belt. Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt. Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion as if you were in a real critical situation. A silicone spray can also be used at the holster's trigger guard area, to lower the level of retention.
Holster Material - mold injected Polymer formula. Passive retention system - the holster mechanism acts like a spring on the trigger guard area and holds the gun firmly in place.