- Hatsan Torpedo 105X, a piston piston rifle model with a polymer stock. The windbreaker tensioning lever is equipped with a safety device that prevents any "rebound" during tensioning. Precision 17” threaded Hatsan barrel
Hatsan Torpedo 105X, a piston rifle model with a polymer stock. The airgun tensioning lever is equipped with a safety device that prevents any "rebound" during tensioning.
Barrel - Hatsan precision threaded barrel 17"(430 mm) long.
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. The grooving on the pistol grip and in the central part of the stock ensures a secure grip and fulfills decorative functions. There is a profiled monte carlo cheek pad on the stock, which facilitates folding up to the shot and aiming. The stock is adapted for right and left-handed people. The rubber foot at the end of the stock allows you to adjust its length and absorb the recoil energy after a shot is fired.
Automatic fuse - located in the rear part of the air rifle cylinder protects against an uncontrolled shot. Each time the air rifle spring is tightened, it is automatically activated.
Additional equipment - bipod included.
Safety - MOD 105X Torpedo includes solutions that improve comfort and safety during use:
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - shock absorption system, reduces the recoil that arises when firing spring rifles. SaS™ extends the durability of the air rifle and reduces the adverse effect on the mounted optical sight.
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustment of the pressure force and the length of the trigger). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving the accuracy and ease of firing a shot.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic sights with contrasting colors of glass fibers allow for precise shooting also in low light. Front sight - red, rear sight - green, adjustable vertically and horizontally.
An energy limit certificate is attached to each airgun by the manufacturer. The certificate is an indispensable document confirming the legality of the airgun and the compliance of the product features with Polish regulations, presented to state authorities, including the Police, during a possible inspection.
Created by Sharg® Company - exclusive importer of Hatsan