- F16BD professional hardened 16 "Friction Loc telescopic truncheons from ASP. DuraTec handle, black-chrome coating. Compact dimensions, low weight facilitate hidden carrying of the bar. ASP official supplier of sticks for US government agencies.
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
F16BD - a full-size professional, hardened telescopic baton of the American company ASP, Friction Loc type. DuraTec handle, Black-Chrome coating, 16 inch overall length.
Compact dimensions and low weight facilitate hidden carrying of the bar close to the body. Perfect for undercover officers. For the production of the stick elements, seamless cold-drawn DIN 42CrMo4 class pipes made of 4140 steel used exclusively by the ASP company were used.
Armament System and Procedures Inc. - the official supplier of telescopic batons to over 120 government agencies in the United States and around the world (including Polish).
Handle - made of DuraTec Grip, the best material used in the handles of ASP bars. Thanks to the extremely durable connection with the telescopic baton, it is extremely durable and easy to grip.
Coating - Black Chrome, a type of coating applied to steel in a process similar to electroplating. Very hard with high abrasion resistance, does not rust (like other coatings), does not peel off or peel off. The Black Chrome finish provides a deep black color and protection against corrosion.
Steel - designed and manufactured especially for the ASP company by the German company Krupp. 4140 steel is 25% stronger, harder and more resistant to breakage and mechanical damage than steel 4130. The steel elements have been hardened to a hardness of 49-57 HRC, guaranteeing high resistance of the stick elements to deformation during intensive use.
Product number: 32211
Locking System: Friction Loc
Handle type: DuraTec
Steel type AISI / SAE: 4140
DIN steel type: 42CrMo4
Folded bat length: 160 mm / 6.3"
Extended baton length: 390 mm / 15.35"
Handle diameter: 27 mm / 1.06"
Weight: 408 g / 14.39 oz
Producer: ASP Inc., USA
Created by: Sharg® Company - direct importer