- F21-EF hardened professional 21 "Friction Loc telescopic truncheon from ASP. Corrosion-resistant electroless coating, Foam handle with excellent shock absorption...
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
F21EF professional, hardened telescopic truncheon of the American company ASP, Friction Loc type with electroless finish (corrosion-resistant) Polish uniformed services. 21 inch overall length, electroless coating, Foam Grip handle.
Armament System and Procedures Inc. - the official supplier of telescopic batons to over 120 government agencies in the world and in the United States.
Handle - made of a soft, thermoplastic vinyl foam (Foam Grip), provides excellent shock absorption and a firm grip.
Coating - Electroless®. A finish with the highest corrosion resistance. It is perfectly adapted to use in conditions of high humidity.
Steel - seamless cold-drawn tubes of DIN 42CrMo4 class, made of 4140 steel designed and produced especially for the ASP company by the German company Krupp, were used to make the baton elements. 4140 steel is 25% stronger, harder and more resistant to breakage and mechanical damage than steel 4130. The steel elements have been hardened to a hardness of 49-57 HRC, guaranteeing high resistance of the stick elements to deformation during intensive use.
Product number: 52413
Locking system: Friction Loc
Handle type: Foam Grip (PVC)
Steel type AISI / SAE: 4140
DIN steel type: 42CrMo4
Folded bat length: 196.8 mm / 7.75"
Extended baton length: 508.0 mm / 20"
Handle diameter: 27.0 mm / 1.06"
Weight: 469.0 g / 16.54 oz
Producer: ASP Inc., USA
Created by: Sharg® Company