You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
NATO Defense RED Gel 2ml SHU, Cone 40ml, the new strengthened formula 2,000,000 million SHU, 10 OC%, the professional head with Cone nozzle provides a repeatable and effective range of up to 5 m. Paralyzing substance in the form of a gel. Made in Germany.
Gel - a substance paralyzing in the form of a gel. Increases the range of the gas stream, adhesion of the active substance, reduces the effect of respiratory irritation in confined spaces only to the attacker.
Head - made of mechanically resistant polymer. The profiled shape facilitates quick use of the putter while protecting against accidental use. The head design guarantees repeatability of the gas stream (range), facilitating effective and efficient defense.
Nozzle - CONE discards irritant substance in the form of a cloud. It is characterized by the immediate dispersion of the numbing agent, it does not require precise targeting of the aggressor (effective defense against a group of attackers).
Capacity - the selection of a hand-held gas thrower with the right capacity is one of the most important purchase decisions that guarantees effective defense. The 50 ml capacity is one of the most popular (used, among others, by uniformed services). A great alternative between the amount of numbing agent and the size of the container.
Product code: 40040-CR
Name: Sharg Defense NATO Red Pepper Spray Gel 2 million SHU, Cone 40 ml
Type of agent: Gel (gel)
Gas type: Pepper
Nozzle type: Cone (cloud)
Head type: Classic
Scoville Heat Units: 2,000,000 SHU
Oleoresin Capsicum: 10% OC
Capacity: 40 ml
Dimensions: 90 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 5 m
Warranty: on the bottom of the container
Country of origin: Germany
Producer: Sharg, Poland
Transfer / use method:
1. Do not wear in hard to find places.
2. Protect the container against: mechanical damage (eg with keys), temperatures above 50 ° C (eg in a car) that can lead to unsealing.
3. Keep a safe distance during the defense.
4. Point the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. When spraying the numbing substance, keep away from the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective extent of the irritant depends, among others from atmospheric conditions (rain, opposite wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of residual irritant.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical assistance.
Prepared by: Sharg®