LMS Gear M.U.D. Blue Denim Pants Version 2.0 (00001V2)
- MUD Blue Denim 2.0. Multi Utility Denim LMSGear functional tactical denim pants. Design adapted to the requirements for the covert carrying of EDC firearms and accessories. Made of pre-washed indigo blue stone washed fabric.
M.U.D. Blue Denim Version 2.0. Multi Utility Denim functional tactical denim pants with a unique cut by LMSGear. Made of high quality indigo blue denim fabric. Designed to carry EDC equipment in a convenient and discreet way. Design adapted to the requirements for the concealed carrying of firearms and accessories. The manufacturer's logo is three Roman nails crossed.
Designed in Switzerland, Made in Portugal. Perfectly cut, not too loose, not too tight, made of pre-washed fabric composed of 84% cotton, 1% elastane and 15% polyester, guarantee full freedom of movement. Perfect for tasks performed in urban conditions, from tactical, civil and sports activities. Designed for undercover agents, military contractors, sharpshooters and civilians who do not want to do without EDC equipment.
Four buttons and 6 rivets with the manufacturer's logo embossed. Kevlar yarn reinforced seams ensure durability and long life. 7 loops, 3 of them on the back side, support the wearing of wider belts and ensure a perfect fit to the body when the various pockets are heavily loaded. Belt loops with additional loops for attaching equipment.
Stone Washed Denim Fabric - Pre-treated denim to give a faded, worn look that gives it a timeless look with its unique style. This process also helps to increase the softness and elasticity of the fabric.
Indigo - a dye obtained from indigo leaves. The first mass production of denim jeans was started by Levi Strauss in 1873.
- two classic hip pockets with reinforced edges to carry items with a clip, eg knives
- small outer pocket above the right hip pocket
- below the hip pockets there are pockets for 2 Glock 17 type pistol magazines or for a phone or a flashlight
- Left side inside trouser pocket for credit cards, ID documents or banknotes
- two exterior classic rear pockets
- above the back pockets, 2 spacious pockets for rifle magazines from AR15 to AK47, IFAK first aid kit, a large smartphone does not fall out even when you sit, you carry everything else important on a daily basis with you
- total number of pockets 10
- so that the jeans retain their natural MUD color for as long as possible, soak the pants in cold salt water for 1 hour before washing (1 tablespoon of salt per 2 liters of water)
- turn the trousers inside out and fasten all buttons before putting them in the washing machine
- wash separately in a washing machine at a temperature no higher than 30 °
- do not use bleach
- do not tumble dry
- straighten the trousers after taking them out of the washing machine, and then hang them up to dry
- do not iron
- wear often, wash rarely, which will lead to the creation of the so-called patina
Product number: 00001V2
Model: The M.U.D. Blue Denim V 2.0
Material: 84% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 1% Elastane
Available sizes: W (waist circumference) 28-40, L (inside leg length) 30, 32, 34
Number of pockets: 10
Producer: L M S Gear, Austria
Created by: Sharg® Company