Medaid First Aid Kit Type 410 with Cross (APT410CR)
- The compact first-aid kit for cars - with equipment that exceeds the requirements of DIN 13157 PLUS, also for camps or workplaces
In a set
What should a first aid kit contain? The answer is according to DIN 13157 PLUS
In order to be able to provide premedical aid to a large number of victims and in the event of various risks, it is necessary to have a sufficiently large number of first aid kits. The German standard DIN 13157 PLUS is considered to be the best equipment in terms of quality and quantity throughout the European Union. The first aid kit type 410 complies with this standard.
A set of first aid kit and two supplementary sets
However, from many years of experience of our rescue team it became clear that in order to ensure greater versatility of this first aid kit it was necessary to extend its equipment. To that end, we added two supplemental kits. The first contains a suture-replacement wound closure strap. The second one contains means for improving visibility and thus user's safety (you can use them also when working on the car in poor visibility e.g. changing a wheel at night).
First aid kit for a car, but also for a workplace, office, school or on a trip or camp
Thanks to such composed content this first aid kit will be sufficient not only for a car but also for an office, workplace or as a protection for school trips or a scout camp. It will enable you to provide supplies for several injured persons in case of different situations.
A good first aid kit is always at hand and can be used immediately!
Contents are not everything. During an accident strong stress makes even the simplest activities difficult. That is why we have designed the first aid kit type 410 in order to make every step easier for the user. Reflective vest in the outer pocket makes it easier for the rescuer to start reflexively providing help.
The first aid kit, thanks to two wide Velcro fasteners, can be attached e.g. to the back shelf in a vehicle, to any surface covered with thick textured material or to a wall mat. All you have to do is place it in a predetermined, easily accessible location (remember, you too can be the victim of an accident, in which case a bystander can use your first aid kit to help you). Plus, the wide, high-quality zipper allows quick access to the contents, which are clearly organized with openwork pockets and elastic bands.
Is a first aid kit compulsory?
In Poland there is no such obligation, but it is first aid! Leaving aside legal issues, everyone must decide for themselves whether they want to be able to rescue the injured with the right tools or not. Remember that in a situation where the health or life of another person is at risk, a well equipped first aid kit is a prerequisite. However, if you want to really prepare for the worst, the skills you can acquire in our first aid courses are crucial.
- compact first aid kit with contents
- sold as a set - first aid kit and two complementary kits
- contents according to DIN 13157 PLUS plus additional items
- Design and contents are based on the knowledge of paramedics with many years of experience
- secure fastening with two wide, strong Velcro straps on the back of the first aid kit
- large handle with strong webbing on top of the first aid kit
- lockable pockets and elastic bands inside to keep contents organised and easy to see
- external pocket for reflective vest
- reflective tape on the front
- removable panel allows for quick distribution of supplies between two rescuers
- made of durable Codura fabric
- high quality of workmanship
- free space to put your own accessories
- Made in Poland
- weight: 1kg
- dimensions: 25cm x 23cm x 12cm
- fitting: two Velcro fasteners on the back wall of the first aid kit
- EAN: 5903824509191
- cold compress - 1 pcs.
- eye compress - 2 pcs.
- compress 10cm x 10cm - 3 pcs.
- bandage 400cm x 6cm - 2 pcs.
- bandage 400cm x 8cm - 2 items
- plaster 10cm x 6cm - 8 items.
- plaster with dressing - 14 items
- slice on a roll 500cm x 2.5cm - 1 item
- Individual sterile dressing M - 3 items
- Individual bandage G sterile - 1 item
- Individual bandage K sterile - 1 item
- bandage wrap 60cm x 80cm - 1 item
- triangular bandage - 2 items
- interlining bandage - 5 items
- emergency blanket 160cm x 210cm - 1 item
- scissors 19cm - 1 item.
- vinyl gloves - 4 items
- plastic bag - 2 items
- Disinfectant wipe - 6 items
- Artificial respiratory mask - 1 item.
- first aid instruction with list of emergency telephones - 1 item.
- workplace, school or university
- school trips
- group trips, scout camps
Protection in case of the following threats to health or life:
- sudden cardiac arrest
- eye injuries
- head injuries
- attacks of epilepsy
- falls from a height
- penetrating injuries