You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
MP-4L original Arkansas stone sharpener by Smith's. Allows full control over the sharpening process. Natural flat stone for sharpening knives, cleavers, machetes, scissors and small tools. The stone is packaged in a nylon case.
- Before use, soak the stone in water for about 15 minutes or use sharpening oil (use only one method for each stone).
- Hold the knife at an angle of 15°-30° to the stone. Important! Keep the angle constant while sharpening.
- Move the blade forward and backward at the same speed, applying light pressure.
- Use the entire surface area of the stone.
- The stone should remain damp at all times.
- When the burr appears, switch to the other side of the stone, dragging the blade across the stone to smooth out the burr.
- Finally, clean the edge of the blade carefully.
Product Number: MP-4L
Name: Arkansas Smith's Medium
Abrasive: Natural Arkansas Stone
Graduation: Medium 600
Manufacturer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Developed by: Sharg® Company