- NU Blak No. 82 permanent cold oxidation cream op. 1000 g - Blackfast method. For punctual application to worn or damaged parts of the weapon. It gives the steel surface a matte black shade.
NU-Blak No. 82 modern cold oxidation gel / cream op. 1000 g. Designed for point application to worn or damaged parts of the weapon. Oxidized gives the steel surface a matte black shade. The process produces a decorative black coating with a thickness of the order of 1.3-3 µm. The blackening process does not significantly affect the dimensions of the oxidized object.
Cold Oxide - a system for blackening metals, cast iron using the "Blackfast" method of the English company Blackfast Chemical LTD (leader in the field of blackening at room temperature). Until now, oxidation was possible with the use of expensive equipment by boiling in chemical solutions at high temperatures of 140 ° C. This made it impossible to perform the oxidation process on one's own.
Cold oxidation process - before starting blackening, clean oxidized metal surfaces from rust, dirt, grease using the Blackfast NU Blak No. 16 degreasing agent. The oxidation process requires a physically and chemically clean metal surface. If necessary, apply a rust remover first.
1. Apply NU-Blak no. 16 degreaser on the metal surface to be oxidized.
2.Remove degrease with a damp cloth.
3. Using a clean cloth, apply the NU-Blak No. 82 oxidizing agent to the surface to be oxidized. Wait 3-5 minutes.
Apply the oxidation several times until the effect of a uniform black coating is obtained.
4. remove excess NU-Blak No. 82 with a clean, wet cloth or by washing under running water.
5. to protect against corrosion use Brunox® Gun Care Spray. Remove excess oil after use.
6. the oxidation process is complete.
Created by: Sharg® Company