Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener (50918)
- Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener multifunctional pocket knife sharpener from American company Smith's. Allows you to easily and efficiently sharpen almost any kitchen knife, hunting knife, fishing knife, EDC, small tools and fishing hooks.
Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener, a multi-functional pocket sharpener from American company Smith's. It allows you to sharpen your kitchen knife, hunting knife, fishing knife, EDC, small tools and fishing hooks easily and efficiently.
The knife sharpener combines two sharpening surfaces of different gradations, allowing you to quickly bring out the cutting edge. Made of carbide, crossed "V" shaped plates with Coarse gradation for sharpening the cutting edge, and crossed ceramic stones with Fine 1500 gradation, for smoothing and a razor-sharp finish.
The sharpener is equipped with a fold-out tapered diamond rod, designed for sharpening serrated edges, small tools and fishing hooks. The abrasive surface of the rod is coated with a medium grit synthetic monocrystalline diamond grit with a gradation of 600. For sharpening dry or with a small addition of water.
Case - comfortable, compact made of durable plastic in gray and yellow. Wide base guarantees stability during sharpening. Enlarged lanyard hole for a lanyard or cord.
How to use:
1. place the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. to sharpen, pull towards you 3-4 times, lightly pressing the cutting edge between the black carbide blades.
3. to finish the blade, make several movements between the ceramic stones.
4. always clean the sharpener after use, wipe with a damp cloth or mild brush and dry with a towel. Do not rinse with water.
1. rest the sharpener on a flat surface.
2.Move the hook blade back and forth along the diamond rod until the hook is sharp.
3. always clean the sharpener after use, wipe with a damp cloth or mild brush and dry with a towel. Do not rinse with water.
Product number: 50918
Name: Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener
Type of sharpening surface: Carbide, Ceramic
Graduation: Coarse, Extra Fine 1,500, Diamond 600
Color: Gray / Yellow
Manufacturer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Developed by Sharg® Company.